No products in the cart
Integrated / Alternative Medicine
Open Daily 9am – 10pm
We are a team of expert, compassionate at heart, integrative massage therapists. We combine conventional and integrative alternative medicine to promote overall health and wellness, help you recover from stress, injury, or surgery, and improve health outcomes.
The Modern Therapy Based on Healing Traditions
Thousands of years ago, before modern medicine, people sorted healing therapies to relieve pain and enhance overall wellness.
Our work is to find integrative alternative therapies that trace their roots from the healing traditions but are supported by clinical research. Then, use them to help you stay well and safe.
Science says that integrative therapies help to:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce dependency on medication to relieve pain
- Improve health outcome
Conditions that May Benefit from Integrative Medicine
Integrative therapy is an approach that covers a lot of ground, and the results vary. However, studies show a lot of promise in alleviating conditions like:
- Chronic conditions like cancer, stroke, obesity
- Addiction and behavioral disorders
- Weight loss and healthy living
- Irritable bowels
- Joint pain
Choose an integrative medicine solution that suits your condition right now, such as:
Massage therapy can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well-being. The healing involves pressing, rubbing, and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
You get many different types of massages in our Spa, which includes:
Our therapist uses long strokes, kneading, percussions, vibration, tapping, and deep, circular movements to energize your body and improve overall health. Swedish massage will help you with:
- Stress or pain relief (we’ll manipulate muscles and joints to relax tight muscles and promote blood circulation)
- Heart’s benefit (our therapist manipulates the body’s soft tissues — muscles, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels — and uses strokes that flow towards the heart, improving blood circulation)
- Depression, stress, and anxiety relief (because massage improves your mood by promoting the production of dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin hormones that stabilize your mood)
- Nerve stimulation (our masseuse will stimulate nerves located in a different part of the body)
- Lymph drainage (so that lymphatic fluid doesn’t accumulate when you aren’t moving your muscles)
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage is excellent when treating musculoskeletal issues like sports injuries and strains. Our therapist applies consistent pressure using slow deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues to:
- Break up scar tissue that forms after an injury
- Reduce tension in muscles and tissues
- Heal sports injuries, high blood pressure, and tennis elbow
- Alleviate lower back pain during pregnancy
- Reduced symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Relief chronic constipation
Reward your tired muscles after a day of training or invigorating adventure if you’re an athlete. The massage involves deep, deliberate strokes, compression, and stretching to promote flexibility, circulation, muscle lengthening, and restoration.
Prenatal massage is special for mothers-to-be. It may help with:
- Pain relief (that stems from the abdomen growing outward and puts more stress on the joints and muscles in the low back, pelvic, neck, shoulder, or sciatic nerve pain).
- Swelling or edema (which is normal during pregnancy because the uterus puts pressure on the veins in the legs. Prenatal massage may help reduce the fluid buildup).
- Better sleep (by treating pregnancy insomnia).
An experience is better when shared.
Invite your favorite person to relax and get a massage for two people simultaneously in our exclusive massage rooms. You’ll have two different massage tables and two different massage therapists who’ll start simultaneously and coordinate the treatment for you.
Animas River Stone Therapy
Melt into relaxation with a healing and rhythmic massage. Our therapist will use hot stones to infuse therapeutic essential oils into your muscles for this massage. The heat will work deep into your muscles to improve circulation and eliminate stagnation.
Stone Cold Fire
Stone Cold Fire is an athlete’s dream massage. The art entails hot and cold stones that alleviate pain, relax tight and sore muscles, strengthen muscles and joints, and heal swelling and inflammation for faster recovery.
Reflexology stems from traditional Chinese medicine’s concept that the bottom feet are a map of the whole body. Our therapists utilize their extensive knowledge and understanding of pressure points in the feet to soothe internal organs and activate circulation to increase energy flow throughout the entire body.
Your session will start with a revitalizing and exfoliating foot scrub.
Our therapists combine therapeutic essential oil and specific techniques to stimulate your legs’ lymphatic fluid. The therapy helps decrease inflammation in the leg, alleviate fluid retention, promote rejuvenation, and speed recovery.
CBD Massage Add On
Colorup CBD Spot Treatment Salve
Our therapist will apply this spot treatment salve to help manage pain and inflammation in specific areas of concern.
Colorup CBD Full Body Treatment
Get a blissful state while reducing pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms with the full-body CBD lotion.
Integrated Medicine in Durango
We’ll help you achieve holistic health through integrative medicine. You’ll get:
- Solutions to persistent pain, chronic fatigue, and anxiety (to improve your life’s quality)
- A holistic approach toward health and wellness (involving the mind, body, and community)
- Effective interventions that are less invasive and natural
Contact us today to set up an appointment.
Curious? Get in touch!
use the info below to contact us, or fill out our webform