No products in the cart
Outdoor Customer Service
On-site / Part-time / Full-time / Starting Pay: $15-16/hour
Outdoor Service Representatives play an important role as part of the resort’s Outside Guest Services Team and in hosting and caring for our Guests. Outdoor Service Representatives are responsible for being a source of information for Guests and monitoring the soaking experience. Responsibilities and roles include activities related to the upkeep, cleanliness, and oversight of the resort’s pools, facilities and buildings.
This position requires the ability to work outdoors in seasonal weather conditions and requires working to late hours. Outdoor Service Representatives serve in an important guest-facing role in representing the resort’s standards in the care and safety of our Guests. Representative duties and performance require continuous activity that can be physically strenuous in nature. Representatives work with other Outside Guest Service Teams and throughout the property as required. Representatives are cross-trained in all Outside Guest Services including pool cleaning and maintenance operations and may be assigned shifts in other Outside Guest Service roles or to support other property operations teams as assigned or directed. Representatives are also cross-trained in Front Desk Operations.
Outdoor Service Representatives are responsible to maintain quality standards, service processes, and safety and sanitation standards in all circumstances and team members and guest encounters. Outdoor Service Representatives as part of the Outside Guest Services Team is responsible for maintaining the highest level of work and service standards related to the resort’s soaking services and upkeep of the resort’s outside and Soaking Guest facilities areas. Outdoor Service Representatives team members are responsible to maintain the physical safety and cleanliness of the same areas. The best job fit is for individuals who enjoy helping people, problem-solving, working in a team environment, working independently, working outdoors, and delivering exceptional guest services and service recovery. Support channels and tools include the use of radios, phones, email, and online collaboration and support.
- Overall responsibility for providing Outside Guest Area team support and service to DHSRS Guests and DHSRS Team Members. Responsibility to support all Outside Soaking Services and the resort’s grounds cleaning and maintenance operations as well as supporting property events.
- Care and use of safe work processes, cleaning practices, and tool handling. The knowledge of the appropriate use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). The ability to perform all duties and responsibilities wearing the appropriate PPE.
- The use of good judgment, procedural guidelines, communication tools, and chain of command in handling problems and emergencies.
- Responsible for the oversight and proper use of the resorts’ soaking, pool, water features, and grounds areas by Guests.
- Ability to work outside in all seasonal weather conditions and requires working late-night hours.
- Continuous activity that can be physically strenuous in nature. The role requires frequent lifting and the care and operation of hand tools and cleaning tools. The role assists with pool, soaking tubs, and water feature cleaning duties.
- Assists with Front Desk operations as needed. Assists in cleaning restrooms, lobby, and outdoor facilities and takes out and monitors the trash. Upkeep of laundry and lost and found items.
- Assisting Guests with needs, recommendations, and general inquiries. Creates a safe soaking experience for adults and children through education and enforcement of the property’s rules, soaking etiquette, and expectations for the safety and enjoyment of all Durango Hot Springs Resort and Spa Guests.
Interested in joining our team?
use the info below to contact us, or fill out our webform