On site / fulltime
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Durango Hot Springs Resort + Spa (DHSRS) is seeking a Food and Beverage Supervisor. The position is responsible for all tasks and activities related to DHSRS F&B operations, including point of sales system administration, reporting, procurement, inventory, sanitation, safety, scheduling, and management of team members working in F&B operations. The F&B Supervisor is responsible to coordinate with event planners, food trucks, caterers, and other F&B partners to provide the highest quality service to all patrons of DHSRS. The best job fit is for individuals that enjoy helping people, problem-solving, working in a team environment, and working with computer technologies—including POS hardware and software, collaboration software, and wireless access hardware and software. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and POS systems are helpful but not required. Support channels and tools include the use of phone, email, and online collaboration and support.
Standard minimum requirements for all DHSRS employees are as follows:
- The desire to provide excellent service to DHSRS guests, team members, vendors, and partners.
- The desire and behaviors to be a team player—to support, serve, and be a participating member of the DHSRS team.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team advocacy, and guest advocacy skills.
- Must be willing and available to work varying hours and or schedules including days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time. Some activities require heavy lifting continually throughout the shift.
- The skills, ability, and willingness to operate and continually improve DHSRS operations and to contribute to the overall service to guests, partners, and resort operations as required.
Focus of responsibilities as DHSRS F&B Supervisor will include:
- Training F&B Guest Service team. Cross-training other DHSRS team members so they have the ability to work F&B operations as needed.
- Responsible to assure that anyone working the beverage concession operations has current certifications as appropriate and coordinating outside resources to deliver training to the DHSRS team for Responsible Alcohol Service, Food Safety and Sanitation, CPR, as well as working with vendors to deliver training on products and sales.
- Responsible to develop internal Responsible Alcohol Servers certification program, Food Server certification program for all DHSRS Guest Service team members.
- Develop and deliver training promoting positive guest relations, exceptional guest service, positive teamwork amongst the F&B team and all DHSRS team members.
- Provide the utmost quality of services and products to DHSRS patrons while being mindful of cost and inventory efficiency.
On site / fulltime
Checks and cleans locker rooms hourly, takes temperatures of hot springs pools hourly attends to hot springs guest needs and laundry needs of the facility.
- Good communication
- Customer oriented
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Discounted massage
- Free hot springs soaking
- Purgatory resort benefits
Interested in joining our team?
use the info below to contact us, or fill out our webform